1. Strengthen personal protection 1. Avoid going to cro […]
1. Strengthen personal protection
1. Avoid going to crowded public places. To avoid contact with patients with fever and respiratory tract infections, wear masks if required.
2. Wash hands frequently. Especially when hands are contaminated with respiratory secretions, after touching public facilities, after caring for patients with fever, respiratory infections, or vomiting and diarrhea, after visiting hospitals, after handling contaminated objects, and after touching animals, animal feed, or animal feces.
3. Don't spit. Cover your mouth and nose with tissues or elbows when sneezing or coughing.
4. Strengthen exercise, work regularly, and maintain indoor air circulation.
2. Avoid contact with wild animals
1. Avoid contact with poultry, wild animals and their excreta and secretions, and avoid buying live poultry and wild animals.
2. Avoid going to animal farms and slaughterhouses, live poultry and animal trading markets or stalls, wildlife habitats or other places. Take precautions when you must go, especially for occupationally exposed people.
3. Avoid eating wild animals. Do not eat animals and their products that are already sick; purchase chilled poultry meat from regular channels; cook poultry and egg milk thoroughly; when handling fresh products, separate and clean utensils in time to avoid cross-contamination .
3. Eliminate sickness at work and parties
If you have symptoms of respiratory tract infections such as fever and cough, rest at home, reduce outings and travel, and ventilate the room when the weather is fine. Wear masks when contacting others. Avoid taking sick to work, classes and parties.
4. Timely medical treatment
If symptoms of respiratory tract infections such as fever and cough occur, you should choose the nearest hospital according to the condition and get a doctor, and wear a mask to see the doctor, and inform the doctor of similar patient or animal contact history, travel history, etc.
Zhejiang Tianzhen Industry & Trade Co,Ltd.