1. Fully wet your hands under running water. 2. Take an […]
1. Fully wet your hands under running water.
2. Take an appropriate amount of soap (soap) and apply it evenly to the entire palm, back of the hand, fingers and between the fingers.
3. Carefully rub your hands for at least 15 seconds. Care should be taken to wash all the skin of your hands, including the back of your fingers, fingertips and finger joints. The specific steps for rubbing are:
3.1 Put your palms together, put your fingers together and rub each other.
3.2 The palms of the palms are rubbed against each other along the finger seams and exchanged.
3.3 Keep your palms facing each other, and rub your hands together with your fingers crossed.
3.4 Bend the fingers so that the joints are rotated and rubbed in the palm of the other hand, and the exchange is carried out.
3.5 Hold the thumb of the left hand with the right hand and rotate and knead, exchange.
3.6 Put the tips of the five fingers together in the palm of the other hand, rotate and rub, exchange.
4. Rinse hands thoroughly under running water, dry them, and take appropriate amount of hand lotion for skin care.