1. When used for oily particulate protection, the accum […]
1. When used for oily particulate protection, the accumulative use time of class R does not exceed 8 hours at one time; the accumulative use time of class P does not exceed 40 hours, or the cumulative use time reaches 30 days from the start, whichever arrives earlier.
2. Protective masks cannot be washed with water, because washing with water will damage the filter material and structure of the mask; if it is not contaminated or damaged, and meets the hygiene requirements, it can be considered for reuse.
3. N95 mask is not a product trademark or brand. N95 is the lowest level requirement of NIOSH (National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) for the filtration efficiency level of American occupational anti-particulate respirators. The filtration efficiency of particulate matter (such as dust, paint mist, acid mist, microorganisms, etc.) is at least 95%.
4. The higher the filtering efficiency of the mask, the greater the resistance to breathing. Therefore, wearing N95 masks for a long time is not good for the body. Do not wear them for a long time.
5. Regarding the frequency of mask replacement, there is currently no clear conclusion, and my country has not yet made relevant regulations on the use time of masks. Some researchers have done related research on the protection efficiency and wearing time of KN95 medical protective masks. The results show that KN95 masks are worn for 2 days, the filtration efficiency remains above 95%, the respiratory resistance changes little, and the filtration efficiency decreases to 94.7 after wearing for 3 days. %.
6. Wearing masks should pay attention to special personnel. If they are exchanged at will, it may cause cross infection and other consequences.
7. Do not use repeatedly, and disposable masks need to be replaced every day and cannot be reused. Reusable cotton masks should be cleaned in time and placed in the sun for disinfection. Used cotton masks will absorb bacteria and dust, and they will be exposed to different sources of pollution if they are left in their pockets. If they are not cleaned and worn again, they may cause respiratory infections.
8. Children over 3 years old can choose to wear gauze or cotton masks, because these masks have better dust filtering ability, and are also more comfortable and breathable, which are more suitable for children to wear. In addition, pay attention to take off the mask more and breathe fresh air. For patients with respiratory diseases, especially asthmatics, the elderly, and children, wearing a mask for a long time may cause breathing problems.