1. Dust blocking efficiency of masks The dust blocking […]
1. Dust blocking efficiency of masks
The dust blocking efficiency of a mask is based on its blocking efficiency for fine dust, especially for respirable dust below 5μm.
2. The closeness of the mask to the shape of the face
When the shape of the mask is not close to the face, the dangerous objects in the air will leak from the gap between the mask and the face and enter the human respiratory tract.
3. Wearing comfort
Masks require low breathing resistance, light weight, hygienic wear, and convenient maintenance, so that the wearers will be willing to wear them in the workplace and improve their work efficiency.
1. It is disposable, light, comfortable, tasteless, glass fiber-free, non-irritating to the skin, and waterproof.
2. It has a soft and comfortable adjustable nose clip.
3. The breathing resistance is small, and the wearing is hygienic.
4. Disinfection: Use physical or chemical methods to kill or remove pathogenic microorganisms on the media to make them harmless.
5. Sterilization: Use physical or chemical methods to kill all microorganisms on the media to make it sterile.
6. Can achieve the effect of dustproof, no particles ultrasonic sealing edge