Precautions 1. The method of wearing must be correct. W […]
1. The method of wearing must be correct. When wearing a mask, try to tighten the elastic band of the mask and compress the aluminum sheets on both sides of the nose to reduce leakage around it, and it is best to breathe slowly.
2. The wearing area should be suitable. Never wear a medical mask in a space where the virus may exist, try to wear it before entering the indoor space.
3. The wearing time should be appropriate. Medical protective masks can be used continuously for 6 to 8 hours, and should be replaced in time when the following conditions are encountered: when breathing is difficult; the mask is damaged or destroyed; the mask cannot be closely attached to the face; the mask is contaminated; it has been used in isolation wards or in contact with patients.
4. Carry out a tightness test after wearing. The simple test method is: After putting on the mask, exhale forcefully so that the air cannot leak from the edge of the mask.
5. Never squeeze the mask with your hands after wearing it. If you squeeze the mask with your hands so that the virus soaks through the mask with the droplets, you still have a chance to get the virus.
6. Do not throw away discarded masks at will, otherwise it will cause secondary pollution.
7. Doctors try not to talk or talk less during the operation, avoid talking and laughing, talking loudly, or coughing or sneezing directly on the operating table.
1. Surgical masks are disposable, simple in structure, and single in function. They can only play a preliminary isolation role. The trace chemical elements and toxic substances emitted by the drugs or equipment used during the operation cannot be eliminated.
2. The structure of the mask is relatively uniform, and the lanyard cannot be adjusted according to personal wishes. For the operation process, the continuous adjustment of the mask will have a certain impact on the doctor's operation process.
3. After the operation, the mask is directly discarded, which causes a certain waste of resources.
4. Because the material of the nose clip is too soft, the position of the nose clip is easy to leak, and the mask does not fit well with the human nose. If the protective mask cannot closely fit the user's face, harmful substances in the air will enter from the leak. The inside of the mask is harmful to the human respiratory tract.
5. When the doctor sweats on the head during the operation, the mask cannot absorb sweat, the sweat will fall to the operating table, and the bacteria in the sweat will cause cross infection to the patient.